Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Can Hear You

I can hear ever thought that runs through your mind. But yet, being able to listen to every ones thoughts sometimes isn't so great as it seems. There are reasons people think of things but not speak them. There are times when I become so intrigued with one beings thoughts that they are all I can hear, and from great distances too. It can become a nuisance at times, makes it hard to concentrate and get my work done. I never asked for this power or wished for it, simply born with it. Sometimes I try to explain my power to people but they just think i'm crazy, and i know for a fact they think that, remember i can hear them. Maybe one day this great burden will go away, but for now im stuck and have to make the most out of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment